Help Provide Healthy Options for Kids
United Fresh LIVE! continues our tradition of inviting K-12 school nutrition professionals to the annual United Fresh expo, creating opportunities for collaboration between the produce industry and this important audience.
View Featured Kid Products
The School Foodservice Forum is a networking and education program for school food decision-makers interested in learning more about fresh produce, as well as produce industry leaders looking to better understand K-12 school foodservice opportunities. Attendees will learn about fresh fruit and vegetable innovations and participate in conversations about sourcing, serving and promoting fresh produce to children and families.
The workshops listed below are specific to this year’s School Foodservice Forum programming, and the times listed are in Eastern Standard Time. School nutrition professionals are encouraged to attend these, and other workshops of interest, throughout the week of June 15-19. There is no cost to attend the workshops and registration for United Fresh LIVE is free.
Additionally, school nutrition professionals and retailers looking for kid-friendly produce items can explore the United Fresh LIVE! virtual expo and use keywords such as, “Kids”, “Kid-friendly”, “K-12”, and “School Foodservice” to find produce that may be of greatest interest.
Thank you to our Title Sponsors
School Foodservice Forum Workshops
Login to United Fresh LIVE! and access the "Convention On-Demand" theater to view the recording of each session below.
- School Meals 101 Meets COVID-19: Opportunities for Fresh Produce in K-12 School Nutrition Programs
- Selling to Schools: Understanding Fruit and Vegetable Requirements in K-12 Foodservice
- Continuing a Culinary Focus: Prioritizing Fruits and Veggies Before, During and After COVID-19
- School Meals During COVID-19: Creative Approaches to Ensuring Students Get Their Fresh Fruits and Veggies
- The Future of Fresh Produce in Schools: A State Agency Perspective
For more information about the School Foodservice Forum, contact Andrew Marshall, Director, Foodservice Programs & Foundation Partnerships at 202-303-3407.